Allen Disaster Planning
One of the biggest parts of operating a business in Allen is ensuring the continuity of their business. However, plans like that usually involve a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property owners and managers in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services in Allen after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.