How to Prevent Leaking Pipes
Despite where you live, your home or business could receive severe water damage. Basement flooding, sewer backups and storm damage can all generate major damages to your home. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you call our water damage technicians, they’ll be able to decrease the amount of damage your home will sustain. We have a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that can analyze and repair the problem, no matter the amount of water damage.
Detecting Water Damage
Every family has appliances that are needed for everday life. Unfortunately, when they break, they can often cause more harm than good. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, toilet or sink, an appliance could flood and cause major damages. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t worry. Any water damage issues can be repaired by our experienced water repair technicians. We can repair water damage from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rain or storms
- Cresting streams or rivers
Avoiding Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Consider the following to prevent water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them thoroughly and fix them as soon as possible.
- Never pour grease down your kitchen sink. This can significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting undesirable pressure on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to prevent irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could point to a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to be smartCheck your house regularly. If there’s a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. If it’s a small leak, then address it yourself as soon as you can. But if it’s bigger burst, call the effecient water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Help You
You shouldn’t waste any time when the worst happens. Paul Davis franchises all provide 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, including:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filling insurance claims
Use Our Water Damge Restoration Services Today
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you’re in need of a water cleanup company call Paul! at 888-473-7769. When you call, we’ll get you in touch with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt, so you can count on on Paul Davis to take care of any water emergency you throw our way.