Disaster Planning in Fairview
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a major part of the business planning process in Fairview. Usually, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property managers and owners in mind, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free assessment, just call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Allen, TX!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.