Mckinney Disaster Planning
One of the biggest parts of running a company in Mckinney is ensuring business continuity. Normally, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities too.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was designed specifically for property managers and owners. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Allen, TX today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.