Mckinney Disaster Planning
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Mckinney is ensuring the continuity of their business. Normally, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property owners and managers in mind, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a complimentary assessment, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.