Disaster Planning in Merit
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a part of the business planning process in Merit. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, just call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Allen, TX today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team and tenants.