Disaster Planning in Parker, TX
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a major part of every company’s planning process. However, plans like that usually involve a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Created with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a free assessment, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.