Princeton, TX Disaster Planning
There are lots of important parts of business management in Princeton, TX, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. But, these plans usually focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property managers and owners. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free consultation, just call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Allen, TX!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.